Summer is the perfect season for salads, thanks to fresh and tasty ingredients currently available in any supermarket or market. I take advantage of all these fruits and vegetables to eat better and to keep a healthier lifestyle.
Today I'm going to tell you the story of my pasta salad. It's an easy and fast recipe, which you can try to prepare together with your children or with your friends.
It works just fine when you have guests over for lunch. But it's also a good idea when you're hungry (or lazy) and you want to eat something fast and still healthy and fresh. This easy pasta salad recipe suits all tastes and gives you a great start for a busy afternoon.
I let myself inspired by textures and colors when I think about my meals, so for this recipe you need some pasta, 100 grams of tuna, tomatoes and 1-2 zucchini. Simple as that. The result is a sweet and salty salad, refreshing in a hot summer day.
It's flavored - from tuna and olive oil, crunchy - from grape tomatoes, and sweet - thanks to the mix of raw tomatoes and cooked zucchini.
PS: Don't forget to click on the heart if you like my recipe. And to share it with your friends. Thanks.
- Pasta - 150 grams
- Grape tomatoes - 10
- Zucchini - 1
- Tuna in olive oil - 100 grams
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
- Salt, pepper
- 1Prepare the salted water for pasta. When it starts boiling, add the pasta and cook it as long as the producer recommends it.
- 2Slice the zucchini.
- 3In a sauce pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil and cook the zucchini on low fire. When the slices are cooked, but still a little crunchy, add salt. let them still cook for 30 seconds, then stop the heat and leave the vegetable in the pan.
- 4Cut the grape tomatoes in 4 and put them in a large bowl.
- 5When the pasta is cooked, add it over the zucchini.
- 6Chop the tuna in large cubes and add it on top of the pasta. Mix well.
- 7Remove the mix from the pan and add it in the bowl, on top of the cut tomatoes.
- 8Sprinkle some pepper and, if needed, add some salt.