I love this recipe because it's fast and tasty. You only need 20 minutes and a few ingredients to obtain a healthy lunch. Or, you can try it as first dish when you have friends for dinner.
Sounds great, doesn't it? Because it is. Crunchy walnuts, tasty chicken and some fresh pasta, all mixed together. Niammy :)
Believe me, you should try. And if you like it, don't forget to share it with your friends.
- Fresh pasta - 120 grams
- Chicken breast - 150 grams
- Walnuts - 8-10
- White wine - 40 ml
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper
- 1Start with preparing the water for pasta, following the instructions you find on the package.
- 2In a medium sauce pan, heat the olive oil and add the chicken cut into medium cubes.
- 3When the chicken is half cooked, add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- 4After a few minutes, add the walnuts chopped into medium pieces. Add some hot water from the one you're boiling for the pasta.
- 5Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Then add salt and pepper.
- 6Mix in the saucepan the boiled pasta and cook for another minute.
- 7Remove the pasta from the saucepan and sprinkle some Parmigiano on top.